SpiritRiver Group Coaching
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Program Participation and Coaching Services. By accepting this Agreement, You will become a member of the Say Yes to You Level 1 or 2 Coaching program (“Program”) wherein SpiritRiver Coaching will provide You with access to the following trainings during the 12-month period: SpiritRiver weekly content with Coaching on the Go and VIP Monthly MasterClass tickets and the Replay Library. Additionally, the Level 2 Program includes: 4-60 minute group coaching calls on zoom a month and access to the SpiritRiver Summit Library.
- Payment for the Program. The Program is a 12-month commitment between SpritRiver Coaching and You. SpiritRiver Coaching agrees to provide the services described in Section 1. In exchange for these services, You agree and accept to either make a pay in full payment or pay via a pre-authorized electronic debit to the bank account or credit card specified by You, regardless of Your level of participation in the Program. Payments will start immediately. At the end of the 12-month commitment, Say Yes to You Coaching will renew per the manner in which you originally paid.
- SpiritRiver Coaching Does Not Guarantee Results. SpiritRiver Coaching is convinced You will derive great benefits from Your participation in the Program and is coaching is dedicated to helping You become as successful as You envision. However, SpiritRiver Coaching does not guarantee or represent in any way that You or Your business will attain a certain level of sales, profits, earnings, or any other metric of success, either in the short-term or long-term. You and Your business’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to Your personal motivation, Your time commitment, how effectively You implement the strategies taught in the Program, Your efficiency in following up on each phase of the Program, and the particular market and industry in which Your business operates. Your participation in this Program is an investment. None of the stories shared or examples used in SpiritRiver’ Coaching’s materials, on its website, or during its calls or events is a guarantee of any particular result or success. SpiritRiver disclaims any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement.
- Confidentiality. You agree and accept that SpiritRiver Coaching’s methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are the sole and exclusive property of SpiritRiver Coaching. SpiritRiver Coaching’s system includes all materials associated with the Program and the related Breakthrough Coaching Program, all executive coaching strategies We teach, and all associated coaching advice. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, or otherwise disclose any part for any reason to third parties unless such disclosure (i) is part of the Program, (ii) is required by valid legal process (whereby You agree and accept to provide prompt written notice of such legal process to SpiritRiver SpiritRiver so that We can take appropriate legal action to protect SpiritRiver’s Coaching’s interests), or (iii) concerns matters or materials that have lawfully become part of the public domain. You further agree and accept that any violation of the terms of this Section 5 will cause substantial and irreparable harm to SpiritRiver Coaching and that SpiritRiver Coaching is entitled to seek any form of legal redress available, which may include injunctive relief and substantial damages.
- Cancellation of the Program. After you agree to the Terms and Conditions, no refunds will be granted, no modifications to your purchase will be granted and you are committed to complete all payments for the 12 month period. At the end of 12 months, Breakthrough Coaching will auto renew on a monthly basis and may be cancelled at any time in writing/email or over the phone. If you fail to make any payment on time and fail to correct such missed payment within 30 days, or if You fail to make any two payments on time, SpiritRiver is permitted to cancel Your participation in the Program by providing written notice of cancellation to You at the email address provided by You. Upon cancellation, You agree and accept to pay to SpiritRiver a cancellation fee equal to (i) the amount of any missed payments, plus (ii) 50% of the remaining amounts due under the agreement. The cancellation fee is due immediately and SpiritRiver is authorized to collect such fee immediately, including debiting Your bank account or using any credit card on file, for the total amount past due plus the cancellation fee. You agree and accept that the cancellation fee is an amount of agreed upon damages and is not a penalty. SpiritRiver Coaching shall have no further obligations to perform under this Agreement following cancellation.
- Termination from Program. You agree and accept that SpiritRiver Coaching may terminate You from the Program by providing You with written notice of termination if We determine in our discretion that You are conducting Yourself or Your business in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to SpiritRiver, Coaching that infringes upon SpiritRiver Coaching’s intellectual property or other rights, or that violates the confidentiality provisions set forth in Section 5. Termination under this Section 6 does not constitute cancellation, and all payments under Section 2 shall immediately become due and payable upon termination.
- Advice Not Given. You agree and accept that the Program is not intended to and does not provide You or Your business with any legal, tax, financial, or accounting advice.
- Use of Likeness. You agree and accept that SpiritRiver Coaching is authorized to record, photograph, or otherwise capture Your likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made in connection with Your participation in the Program (except for private coaching sessions) for SpiritRiver Coaching’s own use. You hereby assign to SpiritRiver Coaching all rights, title, and interest to have and to use, royalty free, any such likeness or portion of Your participation in the Program for advertising, marketing, documentary, informational, training, or any other lawful purpose.
- Arbitration Agreement. SpiritRiver Coaching and You each agree and accept that any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Program shall be submitted to binding arbitration and heard by a single arbitrator. Arbitration shall be conducted on an individual basis and not on a class, representative, or consolidated basis. By agreeing to binding arbitration, SpiritRiver Coaching and You are each giving up the right to have any claims against the other that already exists or may exist in the future considered by a court or a jury. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement. Either SpiritRiver Coaching or You may initiate arbitration by giving written notice of arbitration to the other and filing a demand for arbitration. If an arbitrator is not selected within 30 days of the date the demand for arbitration is filed, then SpiritRiver Coaching is authorized to select an arbitrator, which decision shall be final and conclusive. The arbitrator is authorized to issue any form of relief authorized by applicable law, including injunctive relief, declaratory relief, and damages. The prevailing party in any dispute shall be entitled to recover all costs and attorney’s fees incurred in connection with arbitration (including any costs and attorney’s fees incurred in court seeking to compel arbitration) to the fullest extent allowed by law. The arbitration shall be conducted in Milwaukee, WI, unless otherwise required by law.
- Entire Agreement. The terms of these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between SpiritRiver Coaching and You and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written, oral, or implied agreement related to the Program. If any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, such portion shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall be fully enforceable.
- Governing Law. The construction, interpretation, and application of the terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to its conflict of law rules.
SpiritRiver Coaching is a company designed to give passionate creators a powerful step-by-step system for shifting through perceived barriers so they can create what they envision and live on the highest level.
Anne M Klein
Director – SpiritRiver – Anne M Klein, Inc.